Wednesday 3 January 2018

Contourbreton NC 300 EVO - NEW accessories FREEPASS and EASYLOCK

When you buy a new Countorbreton NC 300 and NC 300 EVO, you always have a wide range of opportunities to personalize it to improve its use and adapt it to your needs and desires.
Choosing the Contourbreton with ROBOCUP bench will allow you to use special Robocup passive suction cups that do not require a power supply. This system will provide the necessary suction directly from the bench based on the position of the cups, without the need for tubes or manual taps.(EASYLOCK).

You can choose whether your operator, guided by a laser projector, can place the suction cup on the right position or you can deliver the suction cup to the machine that will place it in the desired position, or let the machine operate in full autonomy.
The only thing your Contourbreton will ask is that you have washed your bench after you've unloaded the previously finished pieces.

In case of serial production orders of countertops that requires the same dimensions, you can equip your Contourbreton with EASYLOCK.

This system consists of a fixed suction cup bar located on the back of the machine, and a second one on the front, with micrometric adjustment.


When the workpiece width changes, it is sufficient to move the micrometric bar with its suction cups by simply deactivating or activating the suction cups mounted, which will slide the bar with the help of two perpendicular rails.

If you'd like to receive a quotation about FREEPASS or EASYLOCK please feel free to write to mail@breton.it.
We'll get back to you straight away!

Thank you for the attention and best regards.
Bye-bye
Sergio Prior

3 commenti:

  1. Excellent and helpful post… I am so glad to left comment on this. This has been a so interesting read, would love to read more here cnc machine for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete